Aug 2 (Reuters) - Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd -
* Qtrly revenue $189.9 million versus $91.7 million (adds currency symbol)
* Kirkland Lake Gold reports strong financial results in second quarter 2017
* Q2 earnings $0.17 per basic share
* Full-Year production guidance increased to 570,000 - 590,000 ounces, production and cost guidance for fosterville improved
* Initial quarterly dividend paid ($0.01 per share) aggregating $1.6 million on July 14, 2017 Source text for Eikon: [ID: nCCNHvHVGa] Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.