Aug 2 (Reuters) - Taseko Mines Ltd:
* Says Q3 copper sales volumes for Gibraltar Mine are expected to be up to 10% lower than Q2 of 2017
* Taseko reports $62 million of cash flow from operations in the second quarter 2017
* Says adjusted net income for quarter was $0.06 per share
* Says net income for quarter was $0.02 per share
* Says during quarter, Gibraltar Mine produced 39.4 million pounds of copper and 0.8 million pounds of molybdenum
* Taseko Mines Ltd qtrly revenues $100 million versus $55.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.