Aug 3 (Reuters) - Siemens
* Board member Sen says portfolio changes afoot with Gamesa, you will hear something about Adwen soon
* CFO says does not expect Power and Gas to hit its profit margin corridor this fiscal year
* CEO sees market sentiment turning positive for process and drives, needs to do more on cost side
* CEO says looked into other options than IPO for healthineers but maybe they did not materialise
* CEO says sees opportunity to form strong no.2 in global rail market in long term, not in a hurry Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.